FRIENDLY | COMMUNITY | SUPPORTIVE ENVIRONMENT | POSITIVE CHRISTIAN ATMOSPHERE | EXERCISE & NUTRITION ACCOUNTABILITY | GREAT RESULTS
Do you struggle with your health? Do you find yourself stressed out, juggling a myriad of responsibilities, and having a hard time figuring out when you will sleep–let alone when you will work out and eat well? The Perfect Fit personal training studio is a place you can go to focus on you. Julia will look at your entire life (stresses, health conditions, injuries, life goals) to help you set priorities, filter through the clutter and succeed. Life and time is too valuable. Let go of your frustrations and call Julia today.
Personal Trainer, MAT Full Body Specialist and Owner
With over 20 years experience in fitness, Julia has what is needed to help you reach your goals. She has gone through many struggles herself. She knows what it is like to be overweight, injured, unhealthy and overwhelmed and has learned what tools work and don’t work for success. Her passion is caring for the health needs of others. Whether your goal is to lose weight, maintain your current weight, beat your best athletic record, or to create healthy life balance, she can help. Protecting an old injury? No problem. Julia has the experience necessary to keep you moving without further injury. Julia gives guidance and structure that will help you succeed!
“Who am I? I am a real person – just like you or anyone. I have strengths and weaknesses, good days and bad days, accomplishments and discouragements. Some mornings it’s tough to get out of bed! I dream of spending more time with my family. I wish I could eat all my favorite foods such as chocolate and salty snacks as much as I like without consequences! I am often overwhelmed with running my own business, volunteering in my church and community, and keeping up with my two favorite teenagers: Taylor and Katrina. I also try to be the best wife for my wonderful, supportive husband Matt.
Thanks to my new career path, I have rediscovered the tools I had all along to achieve the health and self-confidence I was lacking. My struggle has been, and still is, as real as anyone’s. I work hard at juggling family, career, and more while trying to eat healthy and get regular exercise. I gained 30 pounds after having children because I continued to eat for two! Now, years later, my body wants to slow down and I find myself working at losing weight again. It’s so much more challenging this time. But I continue to pursue staying active and healthy for my long-term vision as “super grandma” someday.
The tools that have empowered me are the tools I share with my clients. We set goals, we work hard, and we build on successes. As a team, we track and celebrate progress, we overcome barriers, and through it all we have fun!”
- B.S. Degree in Youth Ministries with an emphasis in physical education
- NASM Personal Training Certification
- Muscle Activation Spine Specialist Certification
- Muscle Activation Lower Body Specialist Certification
- Group Exercise Certification
- Personal Trainer Certification B
- HIIT Intensity Interval Training Home Study
- Business Mastery Home Study Course
- Essence of Body Weight Training
- Winning Sports Nutrition
- The Pain Free Triathlete
- BodyPump training class
- Lifeguard Certification
- Stretching Anatomy
- Pilates: The Fundamentals
- Worked at Sartell Fitness, Snap Fitness, Anytime Fitness, Gym in Otsego, In home training, Rejuv Medical
- Taught numerous group fitness classes: pilates, spin, butt and guts, bodypump, boot camp, HIIT, Abs
- Taught run specific training classes
- 1 year Girls Athletic Director
- 4 years Coach of volleyball
- 1 year Assistant coach of baseball, basketball
- 5 years PE teacher
- Lifeguard for 13 years
- 20 years experience with coaching youth
- Project manager and editor of a corporate business model
- 10 years of part-time retail sales, management and business ownership
- Volunteer Race director for the Sartell Apple Duathlon, the oldest multi-sport race in the country
- Worked alongside chiropractors, physical therapists, orthopedic doctor, doctors, nurse practitioners, athletic trainers, massage therapists, pilates instructors, body builders, and personal trainers
- High school sports: volleyball and track and field
- Triathlete for 8 years
Tanya Lieser- Office Manager
Tanya joined The Perfect Fit family in September to fill the role as, Office Manager. Tanya brings over 15 years of administrative / management experience in Office Management, Operations Management, Executive Assistant and Retail Management. She will be overseeing the office here at The Perfect Fit along with client scheduling, payments, and marketing.
Tanya has recently moved back to the Saint Joseph community after being in South Carolina for the past 5 years, and the Moorhead/ Fargo area 4 years prior to that. She really enjoys spending time with her husband and four children & grandson, traveling. She particularly enjoys escaping to Charleston, SC, as much as possible, anything to be near the ocean for a beautiful sunrise. Tanya has a huge heart for serving others and giving her talents of cooking and entertaining to the community and loved ones. She also loves crafting, being a “sports” mom, and her new role as, Mimi to her grandson.
Gemma Lara – MAT Specialist
In 2008, I joined the Marine Corp. unsure of what I really wanted for my life. It wasn’t until my last year in the Marines that I started helping out of regulation Marines get back into shape that I found my true calling.
I loved helping people become healthier, happier versions of themselves.
After getting out of the Marine Corp. I took 4 years of college to get my Bachelors Degree in Health Science.
A few years after that, my knee started bothering me and by God’s will, I found MAT. My calling pulled me even further. I fell in love at my first consultation and started learning MAT just weeks later.
Now, I am happily helping people in many ways! Through nutrition, fitness, and MAT (Muscle Activation Technique) I am here to help you become a better, healthier you!