What is The Perfect Fit, LLC?
We are a growing, passionate health and personal training studio that focuses on helping our clients reach their full fitness potential! We have a supportive, non-judgmental environment and help those with injuries and obstacles to regain self-confidence, strength, and independence through safe, customized personal training and nutrition accountability. We also offer MAT (Muscle Activation Technique), a revolutionary technique to correct muscle imbalances, joint instability, and limitations in range of motion within the human body.
Our staff/employee culture is caring, fun, supportive, encouraging, and team-oriented. We are successful because we learn from and help each other; we are constantly learning; and we realize we are only one piece of our clients’ health puzzle. We must refer our patients to other health practitioners so that the patient can continue to excel. We talk together about the better good for our patients and . . . we have fun!
Personal Trainer opportunity for licensed and certified (ISSA or equivalent) independent contractor to grow their business. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to start or grow your personal training business.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Experience preferred
- Independent Contractor pay structure
- Create your own schedule
- Opportunity to work around other experienced trainers and health care practitioners
- Training certification and CPR/AED required (ACE, ACSM, NASM certifications are preferred)
- Liability insurance required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must be self-motivated
MAT (Muscle Activation Technique) Specialist
A REVOLUTIONARY APPROACH TO THE ASSESSMENT AND CORRECTION OF MUSCULAR IMBALANCES, JOINT INSTABILITY, AND LIMITATIONS IN RANGE OF MOTION WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY.
A NON-INVASIVE TECHNIQUE, DESIGNED TO BALANCE THE MUSCULAR SYSTEM OF PEOPLE OF ALL AGES.
A UNIQUE SYSTEMATIC FORMAT USED TO “JUMPSTART” THE MUSCLES IN ORDER FOR THEM TO FUNCTION WITH MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY.
MAT (Muscle Activation Technique) Specialist opportunity for certified MAT specialist to grow their career.
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Completed or in process of completing MAT full body specialist education
• Employee pay structure
• Flexible schedule
• Opportunity to work around other experienced trainers and health care providers
• CPR/AED required
Qualifications and Skills:
• Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Passion to help improve the health of those who are injured or those diagnosed with a neuro-muscular disease
• Compassionate with good communication skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Must be self-motivated
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to lift and move people’ limbs during an MAT appointment